IMMVI I-765: I’m Confused on where to mail the EAD Filing!


This post will focus on a common question with USCIS Filings since there are dozens of USCIS locations that receive mail. Although the USCIS Website has links next to the forms, some pages send you to large drop-down menus that can confuse someone not used to the current USCIS Website setup. Thus, this question will focus on the IMMVI I-765 Mailing Question.

IMMVI is a Military-based program for:

  1. Honorable US Veterans
  2. Spouses of Honorable US Veterans
  3. Minor Children of Honorable US Veterans

More information on IMMVI can be located here:

The below information was taken from the following link: It is 100% recommended to confirm the information is up-to-date by checking the previous link.

You would need to select the following option: Current and former members of the U.S. military or qualifying family members who were paroled into the United States
The category of filing is (c)(11)
Address to mail is:

U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

Attn: AOS
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

Attn: AOS (Box 805887)
131 South Dearborn-3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

If you are a service member or a veteran, and you desire to have your family be with you in the US, please contact our office to set up a Consultation.

Related Blog Posts:

DEERS Office and the need for Apostille / Legalized Foreign Documents

INA 319(b) Naturalization Option: Spouses of U.S. Citizens Employed or Stationed Abroad

319(e) Naturalization: Overseas Naturalization Option for Active-duty Military Spouses and Children




Disclaimer: This Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the Blog/Web Site publisher. The Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.