Welcome to Fickey Martinez Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
We know that immigration issues do not only impact one person in your family, we know they impact everyone. We are committed to making sure that we address your questions and concerns and we’re committed to making sure you understand the immigration laws that pertain to your specific circumstances.
Our Immigration Attorney uses online resources to better perform our service. We can meet you via Video Call, by Phone, or at one of our offices located in:
- Greenville, NC
- Fayetteville, NC
- Jacksonville, NC
- Morehead City, NC
Do you need an immigration lawyer?
With ever-changing immigration laws and policies, having an Immigration Lawyer in your case can be very important.
Attorney Franchesco Fickey Martinez is a Family-Based Immigration Attorney that normally handles spousal and marriage filings as well as military-based immigration. Attorney Fickey Martinez is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and frequently files with USCIS, NVC, and DOS. More Info can be found here: Attorney Fickey Martinez About Section
Realizing a greater need, Fickey Martinez Law Firm has brought on two Of Counsel Immigration Lawyers that practice in separate, but related, areas of Immigration Law.
- Attorney Chia-Hsuan (Polly) Chien handles Employment-Based Immigration and frequently files with DOL and USCIS.
- Attorney Karina Herhusky handles Removal/Deportation Immigration and practices in Federal Court.
- Attorney Juan (Tony) Arreola handles Removal/Deportation Immigration as well as Criminal Law and Traffic Law as it relates to Immigrants and frequently files with EOIR and USCIS.
Our Immigration Law Firm has assisted clients in North Carolina, Out-of-State Clients in states like California, New York, Texas, Florida, and Foreign Clients all over the world. Having an Immigration Attorney handle your case can be very beneficial.
Years of Experience Serving Military & Their Dependents
Our Law Firm began in Jacksonville, NC, next to Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base. From the beginning, we had to understand many things:
- Military Naturalization
- Special Military Options for spouses, children, and parents of a service member
- How to work around military training and deployments
- How to continue to serve our clients once they PCS outside of NC
(especially during a pending immigration process)
Over the years, we have learned that service members value a law firm that constantly assists military families. In fact, many of our staff are military families. So, we can use our professional and personal experiences to better serve you.