Passport-style Photo (Mandatory)
Every Person in a Filing must provide a digital copy of the Passport-style Photo to accompany their Immigration Forms. As a courtesy, our law office will print the photos in 2-8 copies (depending of the filing). This requirement applies to:
The Passport-style Photo must meet the following guidelines:
- The photos must be in color, with a plain white background.
- Zero Shadows in the photo.
- No Glasses.
- Nothing covering your face.
- Photos must be of the applicant only.
- Hair must be behind your ears.
- No smiling.
- No selfies.
- High photo quality, meaning no grainy images.
For convenience, our office highly recommends using your Camera Phone in taking your passport-style photo. Please submit your photo using the photo submission form below.
The Office will review the quality of the photo submitted and crop the photo into passport formatting. If we believe that the photo does not meet the required immigration standards, the client will be asked to re-submit another photo.