Employment Authorization

Do you want to legally work in the United States? An Employment Authorization Card (EAD) is physical proof that an immigrant can work in the United States while their visa is current. Employers can rest assured that the immigrant they are hiring has the permission by the U.S. Government to legally work. Additionally, this card is provided to DACA Recipients, those who are unlawfully present in the United States, but approved by the U.S. Government to currently stay in the United States.

Our firm is familiar with the Employment Authorization Process. Below are estimates of our fees:

Category Case Type Attorney Fee Estimated Processing Fee & associated costs Fee Includes
Employment Authorization I-765 Employment Authorization for Eligible Visa Holders $290 – $1000 $410 G-28, I-765, and G-1145
DACA DACA Employment Authorization

Varies $495 G-28, I-821D, I-765, I-765WS, and G-1145