The K visa is commonly known as the K-1 Fiance Visa or the K-3 Spousal Visa. A Fiance can come from many parts of the world. How you met this person you plan to marry is very fun and beautiful.
Our usual clients are Service Members who met their significant other abroad while on deployment in South Korea, Japan, Italy, and Germany. However, we also have many clients who are Veterans and have Fiances from the Philippines. Moreover, we have a large amount of clients that met their Fiance on an online dating website, and may be military or civilian. Regardless of your situation or location in the world, our office has experience assisting client across the United States and the world.
Our Law Office primarily focuses on the K1 Fiance and K-2 Future Stepchild Visas. It is a beautiful immigration option that helps bring a Fiance and future stepchild(ren).
Below are estimates of our fees for K Visa matters. If you do not see exactly what is needed to meet your needs, please contact our law office.
|Case Type||Attorney Fee||Estimated Processing Fee & associated costs||When would this filing be used by our law firm?|
|$5965||$2025||This filing is a “start to finish” approach to the 1-year process that is the K-1 Fiance Visa Process.|
|$3000||$1225||This filing is for those people who have already completed the first two steps of the Fiance Visa process. They usually hated the experience and want to have an Attorney assist in the final step before acquiring a green card.
Or, this filing is chosen because the I-485 was denied due to Finances, Crimes, or Domestic Violence, and a refiling is needed.
K-1 Fiance Visa Blog Posts
Our Law Firm has written numerous blog posts and made many Youtube Videos to aid in the Fiance Immigration Process. Our Blogs relating to the K-1 Visa have received substantial attention across the nation and internationally as many consider pursuing the US Fiance Visa Process. Some of our popular blog posts are listed below:
- Which is Better, K-1 Fiance Visa or CR-1 Marriage Visa?
- US Citizen’s Guide to the Fiance Visa Process in Manila Philippines
- US Citizen’s Guide to the Fiancee Visa Process in Guangzhou China
- K-1 Fiance Visa: Brazilian Fiance
- Can I Propose to my girlfriend while she is here in the US on a Tourist Visa or ESTA?
- Proxy Marriage and US Immigration: Clarification on the Consummation Requirement
- Can I start an I-129F Fiancee Petition while waiting for my Divorce to Finalize?
- My K1 Fiance Visa is expiring, do I have to leave the United States?
- Fiance Letter of Intent Template