Our Law Firm accepts Payments by Cash, Check, Money Order, Cashier Check, E-check/ACH Transactions, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
We highly recommend paying online through this secure portal. Alternatively, you can pay in-person at our Jacksonville Office, over the phone if International, or by mail.
For E-check/ACH Transactions, Credit Card, and Debit Card Payments online, please click the LawPay Secure Link Button below.
- Note 1: For online payments, if using another person’s credit card, please add a note in the Memo with the client’s name to help our Billing Staff connect the payment with your client file.
- Note 2: If you provide the LawPay Secure Link with an email, you will receive an Automated Emailed Receipt.
- Note 3: Payment Processing differs between Payment Method. Please keep this in mind when paying. Credit Card and Debit Card payments can take up to 10 days to process.
- Note 4: If paying more than $1000, from a checking account / Debit Card, please consider our ACH/E-Check Option. Processing time is quicker.
- Note 5: If Abroad and using a US Bank or Financial Institution, you may have to call the office since your IP Address may not be permitted by your Bank or Financial Institution.
- Note 6: If a Foreign Bank or Financial Institution is being used, please notify them that you wish to make a payment in the United States. Additionally, you may be required to pay over the phone, since our payment processor is in the United States.
Thank you for your payment!