K Visa

The K visa category is the “marriage visa,” also known as the “financé visa.” A U.S. Citizen can petition a foreign national, under the K visa category, to either come to the United States where (1) a marriage must occur within 90 days or (2) the marriage had already occurred outside of the United States.

Our firm offers services for the K-1 and K-2 visas. The K-3 visa and K-4 visa are still immigration options, but our firm recommends Green Card Consular Processing for purposes of time and processing fees. Please see our Green Card Page, if you are married to your foreign spouse.

Below are estimates of our fees for K Visa matters. If you do not see exactly what is needed to meet your needs, please contact us.


Case Type

Attorney Fee Estimated Processing Fee & associated costs

When would this filing be used by our law firm?


Step 1:

I-129F Petition

Step 2:


K Visa

Step 3:


$3300 $2025

This filing is a “start to finish” approach to the 1-year process that is the K-1 Fiance Visa Process.


$1975 $1225

This filing is for those people who have already completed the first two steps of the Fiance Visa process. They usually hated the experience and want to have an Attorney assist in the final step before acquiring a green card.

Or, this filing is chosen because the I-485 was denied due to Finances, Crimes, or Domestic Violence, and a refiling is needed.

K-1 Fiance Visa Blog Posts

Our Law Firm has written numerous blog posts and Youtube Videos to aid in the immigration process. Click the following link to see our selection for the Fiance Visa: https://www.fickeymartinezlaw.com/category/immigration/k-1-fiance-visa/


The information does not constitute legal advice and please be aware that neither this website nor the use of information from this website creates an attorney-client relationship.